Perform the following steps in order to access the data you just exported:
- Connect your iOS device to your computer and open iTunes.
- Find the Settings pane for your device and click the Apps category.
- Scroll down to the File Sharing section and select Sync Solver from the list of Apps.
- Select one of the folders in the list of documents to the right, where each folder corresponds to a single export.
- Click Save to... and choose a location to save the Health data file(s).
- You should now have a folder named YYYY-MM-DD HH.MM.SS that contains a CSV file for each source that was selected before the export.